Links to artist portfolios can be found on our artists page. If you are unsure, or flexible in, which artist you’d like to work with, please use our contact form or call the studio and we can help get you to the right person.
When researching an artist, you may find that their books are closed. This means that they are currently not accepting new inquires, but will start accepting them upon opening their books. We recommend keeping an eye on their Instagram for updates or contacting the shop to learn about their timeline.
When an artist’s books open, they will provide a link to an online booking form. This form will request information including SIZE (in inches), LOCATION/ BODY PART, DESCRIPTION OF YOUR IDEA, STYLE, and ANY REFERENCE IMAGES you may have to help convey your ideas. Having this information prepared prior to their books opening will help streamline the process.
A non-refundable deposit is required to secure an appointment.
A deposit will be required to schedule an appointment. The deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE between artists. On the day of your appointment, the deposit will go towards the cost of the tattoo. If a tattoo requires multiple appointments, the deposit will remain on file with us, and go towards the final cost during the final session.
Your deposit may be retained if you cancel within 48 hours, cancel two or more times, or no-show an appointment. Please CALL or TEXT the shop and EMAIL your artist directly to cancel. We do not accept social media as a valid form of communication to cancel.
Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are going to be late, please call the shop before your scheduled appointment time. Arriving 15+ minutes past your scheduled appointment time may result in rescheduling of your appointment and the retention of your deposit.
We do offer walk-ins on set days and times. These days are reserved for deigns that may be done in an hour or less. To learn about our upcoming walk-in availability, please call or email the shop directly.
If you are feeling sick at all or need to reschedule your appointment, please contact your artist as soon as possible so we can roll your deposit over to the next appointment time. A no call, no show to an appointment would forfeit your deposit. We do not accept social media messages as a valid form of communication to cancel an appointment. Email your artist directly!
PROCEDURES on the day of your appointment:
1. When arriving at the studio, enter the front door into our lobby. If you require a handicap accessible entrance, please call ahead so proper accommodations can be prepared.
2. Everyone in the studio will be required to wear a mask at all times, while indoors. Please bring a mask with you or we will have some available.
3. Please come to your appointment alone. No visitors or guests will be allowed into the tattoo rooms.
4. Please limit your personal items to a purse or small bag.
5. Bring a water bottle and a small snack.
Other helpful tips for getting tattooed:
1. Limit your consumption of coffee and other caffeinated beverages.
2. Eat a hardy meal before coming in for your appointment to avoid dizziness or a drop in your blood sugar.
3. We will clean the area to be tattooed, but we recommend / appreciate overall cleanliness.
4. Dress in clothing that is comfortable and easy to maneuver when you are getting tattooed.
5. Be sure to bring your ID and method of payment. We accept cash, card, and Apple Pay.
In addition to our normal blood borne pathogens/ sterilization procedures, we have added the following procedures to help insure the health and safety of our clients, staff, and community during COVID 19:
1. Masks are mandatory inside the building by all staff and clients.
2. Only the person being tattooed will be allowed into the tattoo rooms. This helps us keep the number of people in the studio to a minimum.
3. Artists work in separate rooms to allow maximum social distancing between clients who may be getting tattooed at the same time.
4. Our consent forms can now be completed from your own personal device (phone or iPad), eliminating the need to touch a communal device/ screen.
We offer tattoo services ONLY (no piercings, no cosmetic tattoos). We do not provide tattoo services for lips or genitals. Tattoo requests for hands, neck, or face will require an in-person consultation.
You must be at least 18 years old to get tattooed.
Our daily habits include creating quality, custom tattoos for our clients in a clean atmosphere and friendly manner.